Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC problems

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC problems
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 13:58:55 -0700

Hi Nathan,

My guess is that the problem is a bit more tricky.

The XML block definition works fine as long as the message port is not
present. I can use nports as shown in stream_to_streams.

It also works fine as long as the nports statement is not used and a
message port is defined. This means copy and paste the stream port
definition for every port. Assign a port name manually etc.

Nevertheless the combination using nports and message ports in one XML
definition fails. I hope that clarifies my problem description.

Johannes