Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP to transmit and receive samples

From: lingeswar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP to transmit and receive samples
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 04:57:17 -0700 (PDT)

hi, i tried connecting a file sink at the tag debug place and i found o's and
1's coming. we may have to pack them back like opposite operation in
transmitter GRC. i used REPACK Bits block and tested that the actual data (1
to 96) is not coming back.. and we have to use the "check CRC" in the stream
crc block. but in the examples, it is given generate crc .. is that right?
is there any trick to get back the data  other than this.. looking forward
for reply..