Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK31 dynamic TX flow

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PSK31 dynamic TX flow
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 12:05:54 -0700

Louis,

You can use a socket-to-pdu block, and write an external python application to send repeating data or pass along key strokes through the socket.  Use a Pdu-to-tagged-stream to convert to a stream of bytes that in turn stimulated the modulator blocks.  That'll make integration and customization a little easier than starting with a new, custom block.

http://docs.python.org/2/howto/sockets.html

-John