Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxgui_swig Import Error

From: Nicholas Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxgui_swig Import Error
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 11:29:50 -0700

The issue is that for some reason, building and installing from source installs the necessary gr-wxgui components, but generating a package with CPack skips it. We still aren't sure of the reason behind it, but we're looking into it.

Building from source does take some doing, but instructions and links to dependencies can be found here:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/CMakeWork

There are some 3.6-specific references on this page, but the instructions will also work for post-3.7 master.