[Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-core.pc file is missing

From: nesimi eldarov
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio-core.pc file is missing
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 23:52:19 +0400

Dear All,

I want to install gnuradio. I write what I did and what I could not do:

system: Ubuntu 13.04

1. installed Install Dependencies for my systems as in your web page:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UbuntuInstall

2. run - git clone http://gnuradio.org/git/gnuradio.git

3. run -
cd gnuradio
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ../
make

4. make test
5.
sudo make install

what do I need? - I need gruradio-core. That is not in the folder pkgconfig. There is not any folder with the name gruradio-core and the file gruradio-core.pc.
I set "export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig" for my application but it does not work.

Can you guys help me to figure it out?

-
Nasimi