Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fosphor : New RTSA-like visualization block fo

From: Louis Brown
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-fosphor : New RTSA-like visualization block for GNURadio using GPU acceleration
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 22:18:23 -0500

Thanks, that worked.  It complied without GLFW but it errs at run time
with:

ImportError: libgnuradio-fosphor-3.7.0git.so.0.0.0: cannot open shared
object file: No such file or directory

I passed the GLFW directories to cmake, and edited line 26
of glfw_sink_c_impl.cc to remove the directory name preceding the header
file, the but then it errs at complile with:

/usr/local/src/gr-fosphor/lib/glfw_sink_c_impl.cc:51:48: error:
‘glfwGetFramebufferSize’ was not declared in this scope
glfwGetFramebufferSize(this->d_window, &w, &h);

Just strange that cmake is not picking up the libraries.  My editing
probably messed something up.