Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build DVB-T2 system

From: Leonardo Vargas Bernal
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build DVB-T2 system
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 21:28:27 -0500

Aya,

GNU Radio will help you with the PHY layer, you can find more information about DVB-T2 at

http://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/302700_302799/302755/01.03.01_60/en_302755v010301p.pdf

http://www.dvb.org/standards

DVB-T2 is an open standard, you will find all the information on those links.

--
Leonardo Vargas Bernal
Ingeniero Telemático