Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 13:02:06 -0500

I just pushed < https://trac.macports.org/changeset/113092 >, which allows
exactly what you wrote there Carles: just the C++ API and runtime.  No SWIG
Python or GRC.  Python is used during the build, but not used for runtime.  It
should be live by ~1:30 PM/US/ET.  I'm love to hear feedback from anyone trying
to use GNU Radio on 10.9 via MacPorts. - MLD

--

Michael Dickens, Mac OS X Programmer

Ettus Research Technical Support

Email: address@hidden