[Discuss-gnuradio] Using gr-atsc library

From: Yuri P.M
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using gr-atsc library
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 13:21:20 -0200

Hi,

My name is Yuri and I'm new to the GNU Radio "world". I'm trying to use some pieces of the code from the gr-atsc librabry in my project, for latter adaptation to my purpose, but I don't know if what I'm doing is correct (I suspect not), so any tip and hint would be of great help. I'm trying to use it in GRC.

The file is attached.

I did the installation using gr_modtool, but I attached the other libraries I thought useful manually (copy and paste). The installation occurs without problems, but when I run it, I got the following errors:

Generating: "/home/aluno/teste_RS.py"

Generating: "/home/aluno/teste_RS.py"

Executing: "/home/aluno/teste_RS.py"

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/aluno/teste_RS.py", line 17, in <module>
    import meusBlocos
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/meusBlocos/__init__.py", line 45, in <module>
    from meusBlocos_swig import *
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/meusBlocos/meusBlocos_swig.py", line 26, in <module>
    _meusBlocos_swig = swig_import_helper()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/meusBlocos/meusBlocos_swig.py", line 22, in swig_import_helper
    _mod = imp.load_module('_meusBlocos_swig', fp, pathname, description)
ImportError: /usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-meusBlocos.so: undefined symbol: _ZN18atsci_reed_solomonD1Ev

I tried to follow the advices from this link, but without success:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-09/msg00316.html

Thank you very much.

Yuri PM.