Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FTW IEEE802.11a/g/p OFDM Frame Encoder

From: Nasi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FTW IEEE802.11a/g/p OFDM Frame Encoder
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:51:59 +0400

> I did that before already. Nothing changed now also.
That means it works, or it does not?
it looks like receiver is working. I think so, because I receive/see around 30 packets in wireshark. And the led C is on.

It crashes? Underruns? Overruns? Are there any messages? How do you know
somethings is transmitted?
the led A is on for a short time which means something is transmitted. But that is just my opinion.

Now, you try the next setup?
What's happening? From what device do you send?
What do you mean with setup. I might not install that correctly :( . I generate py file and execute it, to my folder ~/.grc_gnuradio/ofdm_phy_hier.py.

is it correct?

--
NE