Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FTW IEEE802.11a/g/p OFDM Frame Encoder

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FTW IEEE802.11a/g/p OFDM Frame Encoder
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 18:08:29 +0100

On 11/27/2013 05:51 PM, Nasi wrote:

     > I did that before already. Nothing changed now also.
    That means it works, or it does not?

it looks like receiver is working. I think so, because I receive/see
around 30 packets in wireshark. And the led C is on.

Great! I never looked at the leds, so I can't tell...

    Now, you try the next setup?
    What's happening? From what device do you send?

What do you mean with setup. I might not install that correctly :( . I
generate py file and execute it, to my folder
~/.grc_gnuradio/ofdm_phy_hier.py.

The hierarchical block just encapsulates the TX and RX chains to have a nicer structure in GRC. You can not execute it on its own.

In the examples folder are several different demos. TX-only, RX-only, a transceiver that can connect to the TCP/IP stack and so on. I have absolutely no clue what you are actually doing and what you are trying to setup. If you are sending from or to WiFI cards or between to SDRs and whatever.

Please open the flow graphs and look at them, you should be able to see what they are doing.

If you still have problems, please think about them and write a detailed email including what you are trying to do, how you plan to realize it, which example you use, what you did, what you have installed, what is displayed on the console and what you already tried to debug it.

Sorry, but your

> It seems like you did not transmit ever

emails are not too helpful.

Bastian