Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Status of GNU Radio with OSX 10.9
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 20:23:06 +0100

Nella citazione in data Mon Dec 2 20:03:22 2013, Michael Dickens ha scritto:
I think you should be able to have GNU Radio installed into /opt/local but then you
create an OOT module which installs into /usr/local .  I used to do this "way back
in the day"; I would assume it still works. Maybe you can send me off-list more info
on what you're trying to do and I can point you in the right directions?

I think you could probably copy the files from
/opt/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages into
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages and they would probably work about
right.  No guarantees though, since some libraries might be linked against
other libraries already in /opt/local somewhere.  But, it's worth a try IMHO
... - MLD