Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT Playback

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FFT Playback
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 13:29:07 +0100

With most hardware interfaces, you get notifications when your
driver/interface starts dropping samples -- with UHD you'd see loads
of 'O' indicating overflows.
If you don't see that, there is something really wrong. How does your
data acquisition take place? 50Msps is really a lot for an average PC
if you do filtering; I don't know how your low pass filter looks, but
I think it's probably causing to much computational load for your
computer to process the incoming samples in real time.

Greetings,
Marcus