Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to implement auto-correction of sample rate i

From: Artem Pisarenko
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to implement auto-correction of sample rate in flow graph ?
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 22:39:20 -0800 (PST)

Oops, seems I'm misunderstanded scheduler behavior. Since each block works in
its separate thread, I just need do blocking in work() function and adjust
max number of output items in my source block ? But there are still problem
with input data jitter. How much time work() function is allowed to block
for ?