Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte

From: Johannes Demel
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-lte
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 08:46:52 -0800

Hi,

In gr-lte/37grc are all the needed GRC flowgraphs.
LTE_flowgraph_top_level.grc is the one you eventually want to execute.

When you first open 'LTE_flowgraph_top_level.grc' probably most blocks
are missing. This is because all the 'hier blocks' are not compiled yet.

Just open the other flowgraphs. Click 'Generate' and 'Reload' and you
get there. I know it is unhandy to do it this way. But having a lot of
GRC 'hier blocks' and everything connected via GRC gives you a good
overview of the flowgraph and all its different parts. And you can dig
in to all the sub flowgraphs if you're interested in how they work.

Evnetually you feed the flowgraph your samples. These samples must be
sampled at certain sampling rates. In the top_level' fg is a variable
called 'samp_rate' which tells you which sample rate the fg expects.
This value depends on your chosen FFT size. And by choosing the FFT size
you're choosing the maximum number of subcarriers you can extract.

I hope this helps. I know right now, the repo seems a little messy. As
soon as I'm finished with all the blocks I want to move to GR 3.7 API
I'll clean it up.

Happy hacking
Johannes