Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [VOLK] Summary of call

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [VOLK] Summary of call
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 16:01:01 -0500

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 3:11 PM, West, Nathan <address@hidden> wrote:
The VOLK working group had a call earlier today. Agenda and summary
are here: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Call20131212

We'll likely have our next call late January or February time-frame.

There's a semi-open question about what kind of stats we should
collect. Tim added support for taking CFLAGS at build time and
/proc/version and /proc/cpuinfo at runtime. While we're at it are
there any other machine features that would be useful to collect?

Toolchain name/version info please! (http://gnuradio.org/redmine/issues/620)

Unless, of course, Tim's support for CFLAGS already includes that info and/or patch...

--
Doug Geiger