Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio 3.7.2.1 Installation Problem

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio 3.7.2.1 Installation Problem
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:37:20 +0100

Ha, that exactly is my impression, regarding the pybombs thing – but it is a time ago when I have tried it, I guess things work out much nicer now, but I must admit, I use pybombs only as a source of information, to find out what interesting gr stuff may be available. Then I simply install and compile it by hand, without involving pybombs :-)

Ralph.