Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on Zync: thanks for the excellent tutori

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio on Zync: thanks for the excellent tutorial
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 12:33:38 +0100

Yes, armhf is a prepackaged distribution for specific boards (which I
don't think will fit the Zynq board), bringing desktop linux distros
to embedded devices (which is, in my eyes, a little dubiously
usefull), while OpenEmbedded is a method to roll your own embedded
linux for your special-purpose hardware.

Greetings,
Marcus