[Discuss-gnuradio] PYBOMBs Testing

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] PYBOMBs Testing
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 22:30:06 -0500

Hi,

I've been trying out pybombs again for building the latest gnuradio.  I keep getting errors, but interestingly, if I just run the build again, I always get a little further.  That seems strange.  Here's the tail of one of the errors:

[ 65%] Building CXX object gr-blocks/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-blocks.dir/ctrlport_probe2_s_impl.cc.o
[ 65%] Building CXX object gr-blocks/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-blocks.dir/ctrlport_probe2_i_impl.cc.o
[ 65%] Building CXX object gr-blocks/lib/CMakeFiles/gnuradio-blocks.dir/ctrlport_probe2_b_impl.cc.o
Linking CXX shared library libgnuradio-blocks-3.7.3git.so
[ 65%] Built target gnuradio-blocks
make: *** [all] Error 2
ERROR:root:PyBOMBS Make step failed for package (gnuradio) please see bash output above for a reason (hint: look for the word Error)

If I can provide any clearer information, I will.

I am building on a 8-core Ubuntu laptop, but only letting the compiler use 4 cores.

Thanks!