Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-rds

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-rds
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 13:21:11 -0500

On Jan 15, 2014, at 12:46 PM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
> OK, can you please make sure I didn't mess anything up here. It's a
> pretty simple patch, but I know bugger-all about OSX :)
>
> https://github.com/mbr0wn/gnuradio/commit/5743258c3329824761de2823a8b59fd91a992965
>
> Just give me a quick thumbs-up (or -down) and I'll make sure it gets
> merged (or fixed).

Yes, that's fine.  Why not use ${GR_LIBRARY_DIR} instead of "lib"?  It'll be
correct, but globally settable from the top-level CMakeLists.txt file.

Another change (not related to the OSX-specific one above): In the
"install(TARGETS", why not do:
lib${LIB_SUFFIX} -> ${GR_LIBRARY_DIR}
bin -> ${GR_RUNTIME_DIR}
? - MLD