Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Detailed Analysis

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Detailed Analysis
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:57:44 -0600

Aditya:

Say, for example, that at nine seconds there is a spike at around 15MHz. I want to see if that spike stays there until the end of my data file (at about 13 seconds). I am trying to determine if the signal at 15MHz sticks around for awhile. I am setting a "hold" on my FFT at nine seconds, which shows up in red, then the FFT keeps going, showing up in blue. I can try to "analyze" it by looking at it, but it seems rather inaccurate. I am trying to find a better way to do this type of analysis, which may be possible with the Waterfall, but I think I may need another tool.