[Discuss-gnuradio] wxGUI libraries in the GRC

From: Yarlagadda, Anusha (337G)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] wxGUI libraries in the GRC
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:29:17 +0000

I am using the USRP N210 and running the same application as described in the ettus website/youtube:

“How To Build an FM Receiver with the USRP in Less Than 10 Minutes”

I noticed  in my GRC I don’t see some of the blocks that they have used in the video, such as  WX GUI Text box, WX GUI FFT Sink, WX_GUI_notebook. I am using GNU Radio Companion 3.7.2.1.

I have attached a snapshot, showing all the blocks that are available  to generate a flowgraph. Please let me know how to enable the blocks that are not available currently in my GRC.

I am using windows 7 64 bit OS.