Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation for out-of-tree module

From: Zhe Feng
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation for out-of-tree module
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 11:03:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi Nemanja,

I just went back to version 3.6.5 and had some findings.

1) block in out-of-tree module don't have any default
documentations(description) in it. In version 3.7, it has some default
descriptions like:

make(xx, xx) -> sptr
Return a shared_ptr to a new instance of xx::xx.
To avoid accidental use of raw pointers, xx::xx constructor is in a private
implementation class. xx::xx::make is the public interface for creating new
instances.
Params: (xx, xx)

2) I've tried to add the <doc> tag in the xml file again, the same thing
happened: the block disappeared after reinstallation. I just added the <doc>

Is this how you always do?

Thanks!
Best,
Zhe