Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] phase noise of RFX900 daughter board

From: Pengyu Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] phase noise of RFX900 daughter board
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:26:36 -0500

Hi Matt,

We are running a RFID program. The source code of the program can be downloaded here:

https://github.com/pengyuzhang/QuarkNet/tree/master/usrp_reader

We measure the phase noise using the TX/RX and RX2 on the same daughter board. The python program which configures the daughter board can be seen here.

https://github.com/pengyuzhang/QuarkNet/blob/master/usrp_reader/apps/WISP_reader.py

Pengyu