[Discuss-gnuradio] Silly bug in gr_fmdet_cf.cc

From: Eugene Grayver
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Silly bug in gr_fmdet_cf.cc
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 15:04:03 -0800

Just came across a typo in gr_fmdet_cf.cc (compare to previous version to see the correct code).  Line 87 currently reads:

Sdot = d_scl * (-S0+d_8*S1-d_8*S1+S4);

Note that the middle two terms are identical and therefore don't do anything.  The correct code should read:

Sdot = d_scl * (-S0+d_8*S1-d_8*S3+S4);

I am no longer actively working with GR and don't recall how to submit a patch request, plus my version is very old.  I'd appreciate somebody putting the patch in for me.

Thanks,
Eugene Grayver, Ph.D.
Aerospace Corp., Sr. Eng. Spec.
Tel: 310.336.1274