Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Converting from #ifndef/#define include guards to

From: Moritz Fischer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Converting from #ifndef/#define include guards to #pragma once globally
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 20:03:56 +0100

Hi Marcus,

some quick Google research found several contradictory sources. [1]
calls it 'non standard but widely supported'.
Since we build on weird platforms I think we should make absolutely
sure that this is the way things should be done ^{TM}.
Some other sources listed this as a potential speedup for compilation
on Visual Studio. Discuss.

Personally I don't have an issue with header guards because there
exist plenty of plugins for {vim,emacs, whatever},
to do it for you.

Happy hacking,

Moritz

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pragma_once