Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] broken gnuplot

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] broken gnuplot
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 12:23:41 +0100

When I use nongl option, then the gui looks like on the figure I posted, and when I use gl option, the follosing error occures:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/savi_ne/work/gnuradio/GRC/top_block.py", line 14, in <module>
    from gnuradio.wxgui import fftsink2
  File "/usr/local/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/fftsink2.py", line 34, in <module>
    raise RuntimeError("Unable to import OpenGL.  Are Python wrappers for OpenGL installed?")
RuntimeError: Unable to import OpenGL.  Are Python wrappers for OpenGL installed?

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 11:45 PM, Nemanja Savic <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you Tom. I try tomorrow.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:20 PM, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 9:35 AM, Nemanja Savic <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there any way to repair this, because one or two months ago, everything
> was ok? Or, is there any log where I can figure what is the exact problem?

Well, since we don't know what you changed on your side, it's hard to
help you fix it. Again, numpy, matplotlib, and gnuplot have nothing to
do with this.

Have you tried my suggestion of turning opengl off? That tends to be
the main problem people have with using wxgui.

Tom