Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Link FFTW3 in OOT module

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Link FFTW3 in OOT module
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 14:44:18 +0100

Hi Mischa,

we need to make an FAQ of this :)
actually, to use the fftw, you need to directly link to the fftw. Depending on whether you need the single precision floating point version ("fftwf_*" which GNU Radio uses) or the double precision one ("fftw_*"), you can use the FindFFTW3(f).cmake script from the GNU Radio source tree,
or use my modified version.
Put the .cmake modules under cmake/Modules, and add the find_package(FFTW3(f)) directive to your master CMakeLists.txt; also, add the link and include directories (look at the occurences of "FFT" in my CMakeLists.txt):
https://gist.github.com/marcusmueller/7783656

Greetings,
Marcus