Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The GMSK demodulation

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] The GMSK demodulation
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 16:31:16 +0100

Also as a side note, you can't demod GSM and then slice it. You have
to demod it burst by burst so that you can lock to the training
sequence of each. So the demod block of GR is pretty much useless
here.

airprobe has a viterbi demod (which is probably one of the few good
part of airprobe to re-use).

Cheers,

    Sylvain