[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-audio OSX fixes test branch (take 3)

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-audio OSX fixes test branch (take 3)
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 16:54:50 -0500

I just pushed the latest, and, maybe, final, changes to my gr-audio OSX test
branch:
< https://github.com/michaelld/gnuradio/tree/fix_gr_audio_osx >

The latest changes move the osx_impl functions into gr::audio::osx, use them
correctly, and install the osx_impl.h header (with the other audio headers) but
iff OSX audio is enabled.  If OSX audio is not enabled, then this header will
not be installed (but the other audio headers still will be) and gr::audio:osx
will not exist or be populated.  It is up to the using project to verify that
<gnuradio/audio/osx_impl.h> exists ...

Patch file is at <
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16655336/gr-audio-osx-wip-2014-03-05.diff >
for those wanting to try it out with directions from prior emails. - MLD