Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr_modtool
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 08:43:58 +0100

Hi BZS!

Your question is very vague. Please do make sure to include what you actually did (in commands, where you executed them, where your module comes from...) and what you've tried to solve your problem yourself, otherwise we will a) don't know what's the problem and b) feel like we're actually solving problems that you, with a little more trying, could have solved yourself ;).

Our guide on reporting errors is: http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/ReportingErrors
Please adhere to that!

Greetings,
Marcus