[Discuss-gnuradio] flow graph fails when the complexity increased (with

From: Nasi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] flow graph fails when the complexity increased (without USRP device)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 01:14:24 +0400

Hi all,

I am using GNURADIO 3.7, Ubuntu 13.04

I want to generate dictionary elements using flow graph.

dvbt_dictionary block connects to FFT block it connects to dvbt_dictionary2 and again after FFT block it connects to dvbt_dictionary3.
dvbt_dictionary2.cc saves files as a dictionary elements.

The problem is that when I increase the complexity (generate more elements) it does not work (For example when I want to generate more than 100 elements).
I attach three .cc files and flow graph.

Can someone help me?

--
NE