[Discuss-gnuradio] FW: output operand requires a reduction, but reducti

From: David Halls
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] FW: output operand requires a reduction, but reduction is not enabled
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:35:53 +0000

From: David Halls
Sent: 11 March 2014 16:10
To: Martin Braun; address@hidden

Hi,

Yes, the len(output_items[0]), is either 1 or 2...

If I set_output_multiple to 10, then this value raises to 10.

It is dominated by the fact that one of the inputs to my block is much lower than the other?? Input[0] is the data stream and has say 768 items, input[1] is the packet average SNR, so it only has 1 or 2 items in the same period.

Forecast is currently

For I in range (len(ninput_items_required)):
Ninput_items_required[i] = noutput_items

Does this need to be altered for my case where I have two inputs with very different requirements.

If I ever get my head around the scheduler in GNU radio, it will be a happy day :)