Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR-UHD detected ABI compatibility mismatch with U

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR-UHD detected ABI compatibility mismatch with UHD library
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:32:01 +0100

Hi Azza!

How did you install UHD and GNU Radio, and what is your Device?
Basically, your GNU Radio seems to be built against an UHD version
that is older than the one you have installed.
The best way to solve this issue is usually
1. Making sure to fully uninstall GNU Radio and uhd; make sure that
none of the uhd files remain
2. install it using pyBOMBS; this should take care of installing the
right UHD version; however, it can't fix awkwardly-half-installed
library version ;)

Greetings,
Marcus