[Discuss-gnuradio] adding meta-sdr to openembedded

From: Richard Cagley
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] adding meta-sdr to openembedded
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 17:24:05 -0700

I have a basic bblayers.conf with one layer
BBLAYERS ?= " \
  /home/rcagley/oe-zed/openembedded-core/meta \
"

I've initialized the build system
. ./oe-init-build-env ../build/ ../bitbake/
and then I've bitbaked
bitbake core-image-minimal

That all works fine. Now I want to add in the meta-sdr layer. If I just add the meta-sdr layer to the bblayers.conf file and rerun the bitbake core-image-minimal nothing seems to happen. Do I need to specify a different recipe?

Here is my full bblayers.conf

# LAYER_CONF_VERSION is increased each time build/conf/bblayers.conf
# changes incompatibly
LCONF_VERSION = "5"

BBPATH = "${TOPDIR}"
BBFILES ?= ""

BBLAYERS ?= " \
  /home/rcagley/oe-zed/openembedded-core/meta \
  /home/rcagley/oe-zed/meta-sdr \
  "

BBLAYERS_NON_REMOVABLE ?= " \