Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 14 proposal for project "Vector Network Anal

From: Bogdan Diaconescu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC 14 proposal for project "Vector Network Analyzer"
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:29:54 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mitul,

one suggestion regarding the output of the VNA: since you do scattered parameters calculation, you may want to include also b, Y, h, z (I think you calculate this) parameters output. Here is an old Agilent app note with formulas between those parameters in appendix B:
http://sss-mag.com/pdf/hpan95-1.pdf

Bogdan