[Discuss-gnuradio] (GSoC) MIMO Transceiver

From: YiZiRui Zhou
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (GSoC) MIMO Transceiver
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 13:44:07 +0800

Hello community,

Two weeks have passed since I added my idea "MIMO Transceiver" on GR GSoC webpage. In the past few days, I tried to carry my project a step forward. I did some reading and made some tests on MIMO CSI estimation. Seems everything goes as I expected.

More GSoC applicants join in the discussion now. So, I think it is time for me to formally apply to GSoC, or I will be late :)
My proposal on "MIMO Transceiver" is released on my github.
https://github.com/zhouyizirui/Wireless/blob/master/gr-mimo/miscellaneous/Proposal.pdf
And my workbench snapshot.
https://github.com/zhouyizirui/Wireless/blob/master/gr-mimo/miscellaneous/Device.jpg

Although I tried hard to clarify my idea, yet there must be something I need to fix in my proposal.  I hope to get some feedbacks from you.
Wish you a happy work!

Thanks.
Zhou