Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Proposal for radar toolbox (gr-radar)

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] Proposal for radar toolbox (gr-radar)
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 11:06:53 -0400

Hi Stefan - Nice proposal overall!  Some items you'll want to address somewhere
(either in the Melange area or in your proposal document):

+ How long have you been on the GR discussion list?  Do you participate
regularly?

+ Have you contributed any code back to GR or any other open-source project?

+ Will GSoC be your sole work for the summer?  (no classes or other paid for
work)

+ Do you have any known times you'll be on vacation or otherwise unavailable?
Obviously this does not over unexpected life events ...

I'll encourage you to get your proposal up on Melange; you can just provide a
link to your actual document -- just 1 place to do updates.  Good luck! - MLD