[Discuss-gnuradio] Reminder: Call for Proposals and Registration for GRC

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reminder: Call for Proposals and Registration for GRCon14
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 10:45:40 -0400

Greetings GNU Radio and USRP Communities,

The GNU Radio Conference 2014 (GRCon14) will take place 2014 September 15-19,
at the District Architecture Center (AIA DAC) in Washington, DC, USA [0].
Registration is open, and available via the GRCon14 Main Website [1].  If you
are interested in presenting at GRCon14, please submit your abstract via the
GRCon14 Call For Presentations Website [2].  We already have a few submissions;
please keep them coming!  The submission period will close on 2014 April 04 --
just under 2 weeks away -- and we will announce the selected presentations on
2014 April 14.  Tom Rondeau and I will be leading the selection process.

Best Regards,

Michael Dickens
GNU Radio Conference 2014 Co-Organizer (one of a few)

[0] GRCon14 Location : AIA DAC Website
http://aiadac.com/

[1] GRCon14 Main Website
http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/gnu-radio-conference-2014/