[Discuss-gnuradio] problem with packet decoder for gmsk

From: Ank
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem with packet decoder for gmsk
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 04:30:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
   I'm working on gmsk transmitter and receiver past 6 months , the problem
that I'm facing is in the packet decoder.

  I tried with wav file and signal source it worked good.

  my block is of this type

Random_source=>Packet_encoder=>gmsk_modulator=>rational_resamlper_1=>uhd_sink

uhd_source=>rational_resampler_2=>low_pass_filter=>gmsk_demodulator=>packet_decoder=>scope_sink/file_sink

  In rational_resampler_1 with   interpolation=2, decimation=1
    rational_resampler_2  with  interpolation=1, decimation=2

 I'm able to detect fft and constellation using scope_sink  after
gmsk_demodulator,
 but after packet_decoder I'm not able to see any signal in the scope_sink
or there will be no data in the file if I write using   file sink, it will
be of 0 size, no data will be written.

 I used packet decoder with default values ,no output in scope_sink or file
_sink, threshold =-1, access code empty.
 even I tried with changing the values of  threshold from 50 to -50 , no
output, kept access code empty.

 How to configure the packet decoder or any alternative idea.
 I'm working on the transmitting data/file that has to be seen on scope_sink
or to be written in the file using file sink.
 In this case the input data is random source how to receive it, If I want
to  transmit .txt/.dat file how to construct block
 should follow same step or something else.

 Thanks
 in advance

 Ank