[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio ISM band transmitter data decode

From: Yaroslav Vorobev
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio ISM band transmitter data decode
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 21:42:14 +0500

Hello,
I am looking for person who has experience of signal processing using gnuradio.
We have a radio transmitter that transmits data in format:
<PREAMBLE [4 byte]><SYNC [2 byte]><DATA [9 byte]><CRC [2 byte]>.
With the following parameters of a signal:
* Frequency - 868.0 - 868.9Mhz
* Modulation type: 2FSK or 2GFSK
* Buadrate: 1Kbps

Rado data is received on a computer using a USB FUNcube Dongle Pro+.
Need to write a console program in C, C++ or Python programming language using
GnuRadio.
Program should listen to the airwaves in search of a signal. If the data is
found (<DATA [9 byte]>) display them to the console.
Also, the program should check CRC.

We can provide a raw radio data stream (file) with record of a signal.
Or remote access to our PC with a connected USB FUNcube Dongle Pro+
(transmitter will be located in close proximity).

https://www.elance.com/job/55017107/proposals

Consider any proposals. Thanks.