Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Socket PDU: Host not found (authoritative)

From: Alex Weihkopf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Socket PDU: Host not found (authoritative)
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 19:00:42 +0200

Maybe I found the mistake. I think it's a bug.

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/issues/613

I have to mention that the computer I'm working on has no internet connection.

Alex

Gesendet: Samstag, 12. April 2014 um 18:19 Uhr
Von: "Alex Weihkopf" <address@hidden>
An: address@hidden
Hmm,

I checked it. There's not typo. And I can ping 127.0.0.1.

What I am trying to do is to use PDUs for transmitting a video stream. My OFDM receiver first demodulates data from USRP, constructs a PDU which then is send to VLC player via socket_PDU. At least that's the idea.

But I can't start the socket_PDU. I could transform the received bits to bytes and use UDP_socket instead of socket_PDU. I guess the result would be equivalent. But I want to use PDUs. (The socket_PDU takes the PDU's payload and sends it via socket, rigth?)

Also, I can send random data from UDP_sink to UPD_source, but I can't send random data from socket_PDU to UDP_source.

Alex