Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to start with stream tags

From: Hoang Ngo Khac
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to start with stream tags
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 11:41:31 +0700

Thank you Mr. Newman,

I've read (1) GNU Radio Manual on stream tags, (2) slides of Tom Rondeau and (3) Block Coding Guide about stream tags in http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/BlocksCodingGuide#Stream-Tags. They are general and I would like to find some specific example. Anyway, I have some questions.

1. In (3), they give the example codes for reading/writing stream tags. Where should these codes be inserted?

3. sob and eob are inserted to the data frame. Does the USRP Sink remove these redundant data before transmitting?

Best Regards,
Hoang