Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI FFT sink block issues

From: ali hanif
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI FFT sink block issues
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:36:09 +0500

Hi Attila Kinali,
I don,t think it is the DC bias..as it is appearing at every center frequency i provide and a DC bias is at zero frequency only..

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:36 PM, sunkel <address@hidden> wrote:
im pretty sure I did that.i set Generate Options as QT GUI.
if I didnt set Generate Options i will get this error:

Generating: "/home/sdr/top_block.py"

Executing: "/home/sdr/top_block.py"

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/sdr/top_block.py", line 118, in <module>
    tb = top_block()
  File "/home/sdr/top_block.py", line 40, in __init__
    self._variable_qtgui_range_0_tool_bar = Qt.QToolBar(self)
TypeError: arguments did not match any overloaded call:
  QToolBar(QString, QWidget parent=None): argument 1 has unexpected type
'top_block'
  QToolBar(QWidget parent=None): argument 1 has unexpected type 'top_block'

>>> Done