Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Waveform after AM demodulation looks weird

From: Anton Komarov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Waveform after AM demodulation looks weird
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 19:36:25 +0400

Marcus, w/o AGC audio sometimes is creapy. I have tested AGC2, tried to play with attack and decay, but at last when there is a plane in the vicinity dongle overloads and sound become very loud. Then i tested FAGC and it fits well! 1024M/64 gives 16k and 256 samples equals - 62 ms of signal. Works ok for me.