Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] controlling Digital I/O from GRC

From: Marcus Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] controlling Digital I/O from GRC
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 16:26:18 +0000 (UTC)

Actually, I've always thought that it would be useful to be able to acquire a "handle" for a block, for use in "helper functions" within GRC, you can
  actually achieve a fair amount with "helper code" that is hung off of buttons or function-probes and the like.

All of the GPIO stuff in gr-uhd is already wrapped up in Python, so it's not an outrageous idea....