Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Counter‏

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Frequency Counter‏
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 19:49:07 +0200

Ah sorry, I didn't mean to put it that way: It's not an analog device;
the thing I wanted to point out
that there being a device that counts frequency --to me-- belongs to a
very "analog" thinking (i.e. it's not math on a computer, but an actual
thing with an HF connector). Actually, you're absolutely right, counting
things in discrete steps in defined time intervals is the most digital
thing one could do.

Thanks for your mail!

Greetings,
Marcus