Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] change value of variable in GRC when a message is

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] change value of variable in GRC when a message is received
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 10:15:48 -0400

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 1:45 PM, Achilleas Anastasopoulos <address@hidden> wrote:
Dan,

when I said "messages" I meant "gnuradio messages"
So my problem is not with any "remote messaging" issue.
Apologies for not making this more clear.

best
Achilleas

Achilleas,
You mean you want to change the value of a GRC "Variable" (as in an actual [Variable]: Variable block on the canvas)? If so, no, we have nothing architected to enable that. I suppose you could try to hack together something using the Function Probe block.

Tom