Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] adding channel effects to an input i n GNURADIO

From: Nasi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] adding channel effects to an input i n GNURADIO
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 12:28:16 +0400

Channel models there do not use any filtering.
Isnt it like this?
I did not see any filtering in source files of channels.

Sent from Mail.Ru app for iOS

Montag, 12. Mai 2014 09:53 +0200 from Martin Braun <address@hidden>:
On 11.05.2014 23:41, Nasi wrote:
> (Ubuntu 13.04, GNURADIO 3.7)
>
> I have a question regarding the channel models. As far I know the
> channel function must be convolved (convolution) with the input to get
> the output like this:
>
> out = conv(in,channel)
>
> In GNURADIO I can not find this convolution or any filter to do that. I
> am looking inside this folder: gnuradio/gr-channels/lib.
> How is this process done in GNURADIO?

Nasi,

there's all kinds of filtes and channel models in GNU Radio. In GRC, you
can search for them; in the source tree, they'd be under gr-filter and
gr-channels, respectively. Also check the corresponding manual pages.