Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] mytx.cpp

From: xianda
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] mytx.cpp
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 21:30:08 +0800 (CST)

Hello
          Thank you for your reply.
          1.Because i just know a little about the cmake.If i put my document
into another folder,maybe i should write the CMakeLists.txt.But if i put my
document into the uhd/host/examples,maybe i change a little of the
CMakeLists.txt.Is it right?
          2.Can you give me some advices  about my new transmit
document,namely,mytx.cpp?
          3.What is the difference between gr-uhd and uhd?Gr-uhd is just a part
of UHD?Is it right?
          Thank you very much.
Best regards
在 2014-05-13 16:02:57,"Martin Braun" <address@hidden> 写道: